The Life of a PADI Instructor

A freelance PADI instructor based in KL.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lang Tengah, April 2008

In April, I spent a weekend at Lang Tengah diving but unfortunately visibility was not good. I expected to visit the sites I went to last year in July but I only managed to go to Karang Nibong Laut on the 1st day, and visibility was less than 2 meters, with moderate current. The dives weren't as good as those done in July last year even though I was just a OWD with less than 10 dives then.

Tom and his gang were also there for the weekend, and Joyce tested out her new set of Sherwood gear and a Sunnto Mosquito!

Here's one shot that I took, but I can't remember where. It could have been a shore dive, where Jon and I took our tanks and went out alone. Nothing much at the shore but at least visibility was better than other sites.

We did a total of 5 dives over the 1st two days. We couldn't do any dives on the 3rd day as we had to fly back to KL. As we had a couple of hours till the flight at 6:00 PM, we spent the afternoon at KT town where we had lunch at one of the Chinese restaurants there. We had an awesome Chinese lunch - 3 dishes and 1 soup with heaps of Chinese tea!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home